Customer Service Representative Spanish Speaking (contractor, part time)
Peak’s mission is to boost people’s wellbeing in a smart way. We make digital products that add value to your world and help you enjoy life more. Founded in 2013, Peak has grown quickly, producing Peak – Brain Training, the number 1 brain training app on mobile, downloaded over 50 million times globally. Peak – Brain Training was chosen by both Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as a leading example of smart mobile technology. 2019 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leader and expand into new verticals.
Peak’s growth team is looking for out-of-the-box thinker to join our growing team. You will be working 3 days a week at our fantastic new office in London Bridge.
We’re looking for someone who is smart, empathetic and helpful to join our support team. As the Customer Service Specialist, you will be able to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively. Be able to use your best judgement to figure out how to make the customer happy. You will need to be self-motivated person who is keen on learning new skills and extending your knowledge.
- Fluent level in Spanish and English is required, any other language a bonus
- Experience providing exceptional online customer support
- Excellent written communication skills, along with the ability to deliver information in an empathetic and concise manner
- General technical proficiency & internet savviness preferred
- Passion for mobile games, education and science
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a mastery in multi-tasking
- Previous experience in tech support and/or troubleshooting
- Good organisation and time management
Why Work With Us?
We are an ambitious company, so we aim high in everything we do. We believe we can have a real impact on the world. We recognise that to do this we need to be open to new ideas and to challenge one another every day to ensure real personal and professional growth. Ultimately, we care about each other and we know that we will succeed as a team (it’s why we make time to play pool, board games and video games together). In our view, ambition, openness and teamwork are the surest way to achieve our amazing goals
- Relaxed and fun work environment with a pool table, board games, PS4 + PSVR for use anytime;
- Breakfast and snacks provided all day along with a fully-stocked drinks fridge.
To ensure GDPR compliance, by applying to this role you are accepting to communicate your personal data to Peak including its research department for research purposes.