Peak’s mission is to boost people’s wellbeing in a smart way. We make digital products that add value to your world and help you enjoy life more. Founded in 2013, Peak has grown quickly, producing Peak – Brain Training, the number 1 brain training app on mobile, downloaded over 50 million times globally. Peak – Brain Training was chosen by both Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as a leading example of smart mobile technology. 2019 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leader and expand into new verticals.
What You Will Do
- Analyse the results of millions of users’ game plays to develop new cognitive measures for scientific studies
- Work with the Science and Product teams to provide data analyses to support their work covering business metrics as well as experimental projects
Skills You Will Have
- Strong analytical and statistical background
- R or Python
- Strong genuine motivation to embrace our mission
Skills That Would Be An Advantage
- Background in cognitive psychology and/or cognitive tests
- Experience with conducting statistical analysis to assess the validity and reliability of tests.
- Experience with Looker
Why Work With Us?
We are an ambitious company, so we aim high in everything we do. We believe we can have a real impact on the world. We recognise that to do this we need to be open to new ideas and to challenge one another every day to ensure real personal and professional growth. Ultimately, we care about each other and we know that we will succeed as a team (it’s why we make time to play pool, board games and video games together). In our view, ambition, openness and teamwork are the surest way to achieve our amazing goals
- Working from home flexibility. We believe in giving people full autonomy in how they want to organise their days;
- Relaxed and fun work environment with a pool table, board games, PS4 + PSVR for use anytime;
- Freedom and support to organise and participate in knowledge exchange events and charity activities;
- 2 day hackathons every other month to work on personal or group projects;
- Pension and health insurance, sporting allowance;
- 22 contractual days holiday plus bank holidays; and
- Breakfast and snacks provided all day along with a fully-stocked drinks fridge.
To ensure GDPR compliance, by applying to this role you are accepting to communicate your personal data to Peak including its research department for research purposes.