Peak’s mission is to boost people’s wellbeing in a smart way. We make digital products that add value to your world and help you enjoy life more. Founded in 2013, Peak has grown quickly, producing Peak – Brain Training, the number 1 brain training app on mobile, downloaded over 50 million times globally. Peak – Brain Training was chosen by both Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as a leading example of smart mobile technology. 2019 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leader and expand into new verticals.
We’re looking for someone who is smart, positive, and helpful to join our growing Neuroscience team. You will help to define the research roadmap, work with external research collaborators and support the development of science-based wellbeing products.
Main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Read academic and non-academic literature and make clear recommendations / summaries which would contribute to the research roadmap.
- Support defining the research roadmap.
- Support development of science-based products.
- Handle data and conduct statistical analysis for specific cognitive studies.
- Collaborate with external researchers.
You will need:
- MA in cognitive Psychology, Neuroscience, or a related degree.
- Experience running academic studies.
- Experience conducting statistical analysis.
- One year work experience..
- Ability to make clear conclusions based on academic and non-academic literature and statistical data.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
Having the below would be an advantage:
- PhD in the above mentioned fields or similar.
- Experience working in the medical products industry.
Why you should work with us:
We are an ambitious company, so we aim high in everything we do. We believe we can have a real impact on the world. We recognise that to do this we need to be open to new ideas and to challenge one another every day to ensure real personal and professional growth. Ultimately, we care about each other and we know that we will succeed as a team (it’s why we make time play pool, board games and video games together). In our view, ambition, openness and teamwork are the surest way to achieve our amazing goals. 2018 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leading brain training service and expand into new verticals.
- Relaxed and fun work environment with a pool table, board games, PS4 + PSVR for use anytime;
- Breakfast and snacks provided all day along with a fully-stocked drinks fridge.
To ensure GDPR compliance, by applying to this role you are accepting to communicate your personal data to Peak including its research department for research purposes.