Mobile Scrum Master (contractor)
Peak’s mission is to help the world spend their time better using tools and techniques borrowed from education, neuroscience and gaming. We make products that add value to your world and help you enjoy life more. Founded in 2013, Peak has grown quickly, producing Peak – Brain Training, the number 1 brain training app on mobile, which has now been downloaded over 40 million times across the globe. Peak – Brain Training was chosen by both Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as a leading example of mobile technology. 2018 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leading Brain Training solution and expand into new verticals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with developers, designers, testers and product managers on the delivery of mobile and web projects.
- Manage the planning of projects while overseeing the delivery of all releases using agile principles.
- Create, review, publish and manage release plans, formal release notification, deployment instructions and launch plans as needed.
- Checking feature/tasks status and contributing/altering the roadmap depending on what features are ready in time or not.
- Develop best practices, reports and forecasts, to best manage project resources and optimise workflow.
- Organise retrospectives and implement suggested improvements to the underlying process.
- Gathering specifications and writing up feature documentation
- Attend and Record Meetings.
- Project management experience in a technology platform
- Strong experience using JIRA and other project management tools.
- Excellent communication skills - both spoken and written.
- Able to collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Organised, methodical and thorough, with a passion for details and able to learn fast.
- Strong problem-solving, organisational and analytical skills.
- +3 years experience in similar role.
We are an ambitious company, so we aim high in everything we do. We believe we can have a real impact on the world. We recognise that to do this we need to be open to new ideas and to challenge one another every day to ensure real personal and professional growth. Ultimately, we care about each other and we know that we will succeed as a team (it’s why we make time to play pool, board games and video games together). In our view, ambition, openness and teamwork are the surest way to achieve our amazing goals.
- Breakfast and snacks all day.
- Beer fridge all stocked up.
- Start up environment with a pool table, table tennis, PS4 + PSVR for use anytime.