Marketing User Acquisition Assistant
Peak’s mission is to help the world spend their time better using tools and technique borrowed from education, neuroscience and gaming. We make products that add value to your world and help you enjoy life more. Founded in 2013, Peak has grown quickly, producing Peak – Brain Training, the number 1 brain training app on mobile. Our app was chosen by both Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as leading example of mobile technology. 2018 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leading Brain Training solution and expand into new verticals.
Reporting directly to the Head of User Acquisition, as a User Acquisition Assistant you will be responsible for the growth of Peak’s user base. Our growth is at top speed ever since we launched and we need someone to make sure that our growth rates will keep going up. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a knack for numbers. If you don’t have previous experience in user acquisition, we’ll be more than happy to teach everything you need to know.
Your responsibilities will be a mix of analytical, creative, strategic and operational tasks. You will work closely with our data science, design and marketing teams to find the next big growth channels.
- Gradually help over with our paid social acquisition channels with the objective to scale them up
- Generating performance reports in collaboration with the data science team to present to senior management
- Developing new creative approaches to user acquisition with the design team
- Testing new acquisition marketing channels with the objective of finding new profitable channels
- To sum up, being a key stakeholder in the growth acceleration of Peak!
- Strong analytical skills and passion for using data to drive growth
- Interest in the mobile gaming space
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, team player and ability to get things done
Why you should work with us:
We are an ambitious company, so we aim high in everything we do. We believe we can have a real impact on the world. We recognise that to do this we need to be open to new ideas and to challenge one another every day to ensure real personal and professional growth. Ultimately, we care about each other and we know that we will succeed as a team (it’s why we make time play pool, board games and video games together). In our view, ambition, openness and teamwork are the surest way to achieve our amazing goals. 2018 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leading brain training service and expand into new verticals.
- Working from home flexibility. We believe in giving people full autonomy in how they want to organise their days;
- Relaxed and fun work environment with a pool table, board games, PS4 + PSVR for use anytime;
- Freedom and support to organise and participate in knowledge exchange events and charity activities;
- 2 day hackathons every other month to work on personal or group projects;
- Pension and health insurance, sporting allowance;
- 22 contractual days holiday plus bank holidays; and
- Breakfast and snacks provided all day along with a fully-stocked drinks fridge.
To ensure GDPR compliance, by applying to this role you are accepting to communicate your personal data to Peak including its research department for research purposes.