Junior Mobile Scrum Master
Peak’s mission is to improve people’s quality of life in a fun way. Founded in 2013, Peak has grown quickly, producing Peak – Brain Training, the #1 mobile brain training app with more than 50 million users in 14 languages. Our app was chosen by Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as a leading example of mobile technology.
Joining as their first Junior Mobile Scrum Master, you will report to our Senior Product Managers for Peak and you will be working closely with our developers, designers and testers to increase the velocity and quality of our releases. You will learn from the best and become a key contributor to our Product roadmap execution! This is a permanent full-time role based in our brand new London offices (SE1).
- Collaborate with developers, designers, testers and product managers on the delivery of mobile and web projects.
- Manage the planning of projects while overseeing the delivery of all releases using agile principles.
- Create, review, publish and manage release plans, formal release notification, deployment instructions and launch plans as needed.
- Checking feature/tasks status and contributing/altering the roadmap depending on what features are ready in time or not.
- implement suggested improvements from retrospective to the underlying process.
- Gathering specifications and writing up feature documentation.
- Attend and Record Meetings.
- Ideally between 6 months and 2 years experience acquired in a similar position within a mobile or web platform.
- Strong experience using JIRA and / or other project management tools.
- Able to collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Organised, methodical and thorough, with a passion for details and genuine eagerness to learn.
- Strong problem-solving, organisational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English - both spoken and written.
- Working from home flexibility. We believe in giving people full autonomy in how they want to organise their days;
- Relaxed and fun work environment with a pool table, board games, PS4 + PSVR for use anytime;
- Freedom and support to organise and participate in knowledge exchange events and charity activities;
- 3 day hackathons every 3 months to work on personal or group projects;
- Pension and health insurance, sporting allowance;
- 25 contractual days holiday plus bank holidays;
- Breakfast and snacks provided all day along with a fully-stocked drinks fridge.
Why should you join Peak?
We are an ambitious company, so we aim high in everything we do. We believe we can have a real impact on the world. We recognise that to do this we need to be open to new ideas and to challenge one another every day to ensure real personal and professional growth. Ultimately, we care about each other and we know that we will succeed as a team (it’s why we make time play pool, board games and video games together). In our view, ambition, openness and teamwork are the surest way to achieve our amazing goals. 2018 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leading brain training service and expand into new verticals.