Senior CRM consultant 1-2 days/week
Peak’s mission is to help the world spend their time better using tools and techniques borrowed from education, neuroscience and gaming. We make products that add value to your world and help you enjoy life more. Founded in 2013, Peak has grown quickly, producing Peak – Brain Training, the number 1 brain training app on mobile, which has now been downloaded over 40 million times across the globe. Peak – Brain Training was chosen by both Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as leading example of mobile technology. 2018 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leading Brain Training solution and expand into new verticals.
Peak is looking for a talented CRM Consultant to work with our CRM Executive and Graphic Designer to improve our lifecyle marketing. You will have two overall goals: increase conversion and increase LTV. But who doesn't have those as goals? Here is how we think we should improve but we really want your thoughts, feedback and challenges:
- Review the current lifecycles and assess strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for improvement. We largely use IAM for conversion and Push for engagement. We don’t use email as much and wonder if we are missing out.
- Create and manage a build, test, release cycle to enable us to increase the testing cycle from one test per week to three so that we can learn faster. Our top level goal is to increase conversion rate and LTV of all users and we recognise that to do this we need to dramatically increase the testing cycle to refine messaging and optimise cadence.
- Build a push and / or email flow to engage existing users. Right now, we have great engagement but we could do better. We don't use push enough and we want to build messaging cycles that will bring users back into the app whether they have abandoned entirely or just got a bit distracted. Our users have access to Coach, a great motivator to help them improve with guidance and tips. We want to bring Coach to push and to email to give users a reason to return and to keep them motivated. This will involve creating messages and working with roduct to get the right events and triggers in app to generate campaigns.
- Help us to segment our users based on behaviour to ensure that we get the right message to the right user at the right time. We think that by more targeting messaging we can increase conversion rate by more than 40% and we can increase LTV of our users significantly.
- To make all this happen, you’ll need to work closely with our Product teams to ensure the right triggers and events are available to generate campaigns. At the same time, you’ll need to be able to work well with the data team to ensure we can track and measure our impact.
We'd like to offer the ideal candidate a 6 month contract for 1 - 2 days per week.
- 3 - 5 years experience in either a data driven marketing role or a CRM role working with mobile products, mobile games, or in an e-commerce business
- An eagerness to spend time developing CRM strategy with clear KPIs to deliver real, measurable business impact
- Experience setting up robust processes and workflows to include idea generation, campaign execution, analysis and iteration.
- Demonstrable experience executing world-class CRM campaigns that deliver impact on retention and revenue
- Strong analytical skills and experience using these skills to identify trends and react quickly to them
- Very strong audience segmentation skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work with different departments
Nice to have
- Experience with Braze or similar tool delivering In-App Messages and Push Notifications to players
- Technical knowledge to be able work with product teams to ensure correct implementation of events and API triggers
- Familiarity with analysis tools like Looker
Why you should work with us:
We are an ambitious company, so we aim high in everything we do. We believe we can have a real impact on the world. We recognise that to do this we need to be open to new ideas and to challenge one another every day to ensure real personal and professional growth. Ultimately, we care about each other and we know that we will succeed as a team (it’s why we make time play pool, board games and video games together). In our view, ambition, openness and teamwork are the surest way to achieve our amazing goals. 2018 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leading brain training service and expand into new verticals.
- Breakfast and snacks all day.
- Beer fridge all stocked up.
- Start up environment with a pool table, table tennis, PS4 + PSVR for use anytime.