Office & HR support manager
Peak’s mission is to improve people’s quality of life in a fun way. Founded in 2013, Peak has grown quickly, producing Peak – Brain Training, the #1 mobile brain training app with more than 40 million users in 14 languages. Our app was chosen by Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as a leading example of mobile technology.
We are looking for a bubbly Office & HR Support Manager to join us at Peak. You will be responsible for organising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the Peak office as well as for helping us attract the best talent. This includes organising the office, people and candidates, information, and other resources. You will be the essence of the Peak Community, bringing joy and happiness to it. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is intelligent, highly organised, enthusiastic and forward thinking. You will report to the Head of HR.
What you will do:
- Help make the office an exciting, fun place to work, and ensure that our office culture reflects our company values.
- Office Management: Organise the office layout and maintain supplies of food, stationery and equipment, including IT equipment, clothes, and anniversary items. You will also review and update health and safety policies and ensure they're observed.
- Administrative Tasks: Greeting and welcoming clients and guests as needed, managing staff travel & expenses, and helping to organise internal and external company events.
- HR Support: Assisting the organisation's HR goals by keeping staff records up to date, aiding the recruitment process with a major focus on building the candidate pipeline, recruitment interviews and on-boarding new recruits.
You will need:
- Your smile, a good mood and a proactive attitude;
- Strong attention to detail, to be process-driven and have good organisational skills with an amazing ability to multitask and prioritise on the fly;
- Experience in a similar position;
- To be tech savvy; and
- Initiative. You must be able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Why you should work with us:
We are an ambitious company, so we aim high in everything we do. We believe we can have a real impact on the world. We recognise that to do this we need to be open to new ideas and to challenge one another every day to ensure real personal and professional growth. Ultimately, we care about each other and we know that we will succeed as a team (it’s why we make time play pool, board games and video games together). In our view, ambition, openness and teamwork are the surest way to achieve our amazing goals. 2018 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leading brain training service and expand into new verticals.
- Working from home flexibility. We believe in giving people full autonomy in how they want to organise their days;
- Relaxed and fun work environment with a pool table, board games, PS4 + PSVR for use anytime;
- Freedom and support to organise and participate in knowledge exchange events and charity activities;
- 2 day hackathons every other month to work on personal or group projects;
- 22 contractual days holiday plus bank holidays; and
- Breakfast and snacks provided all day along with a fully-stocked drinks fridge.