Senior Product Manager
Peak's mission is to boost people's wellbeing in a smart way. We make digital products that add value to your world and help you enjoy life more. Founded in 2013, Peak has grown quickly producing Peak - Brain Training, the number 1 brain training app on mobile, downloaded over 50 million times globally. Peak - Brain Training was chosen by both Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as a leading example of smart mobile technology. 2019 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leader and expand into new verticals.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be able to move with ease between the worlds of business, technology and user needs on one of our biggest and most successful products. The ideal candidate will be a team player, take a hands-on approach and enjoy working as part of a growing team. We are looking for people who are passionate, dedicated, insightful, team-oriented and creative. In this role, you will be working on Peak's most successful product to date.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establish a shared vision across the company on short and long term priorities.
- Guide the design, implementation and analysis of innovative self-improvement mobile app / products.
- Collaborate with designers on mock-ups, usability studies and product trade-offs.
- Maximise efficiency of the Engineering team while maintaining flexibility in planning and process.
- Analyse Product and market metrics to help determine best course of action, short and long term.
- Manage and improve product KPIs such as app install rate, retention, conversion, churn and LTV.
- Must have a minimum BA/BSc. degree in a related field such as Economics, Business Management, etc.
- Experience working with designers, engineers and marketing on consumer-focused products.
- An understanding of the technical architecture of modern consumer mobile apps.
- Proven data analysis skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- 3+ years Product / Technical / Design Management experience.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
We aim high in everything we do. We believe we can have a real impact on the world. We also recognise that to do this we need to be open to new ideas and to challenge one another every day to ensure real personal and professional growth. Ultimately, we care about each other and we know that we will succeed as a team (it's why we make time to play pool, board games and video games together.) In our view, ambition, openness and teamwork are the surest way to achieve our amazing goals.
- Working from home flexibility. We believe in giving people full autonomy in how they want to organise their days.
- Relaxed and fun working environment.
- Up to 20% performance-based bonus.
- Full BUPA healthcare and dental.
- Shares options for Peak
- Breakfast and snacks all day
and many more...