Business Solutions Intern
BUSINESS SOLUTIONS ASSOCIATE (6 months Internship)
Peak’s mission is to improve people’s quality of life in a fun way. Founded in 2013, Peak has grown quickly, producing Peak – Brain Training, the #1 mobile brain training app with more than 40 million users in 14 languages. Our app was chosen by Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as a leading example of mobile technology.
We are looking for a Business Solutions Associate to join us at Peak. You will be helping Peak to reach new heights, working in the Business Solutions team - based out of London - that is seeking to expand Peak into new areas.
What you will do:
- You will help find new leads for Peak’s B2B solution, and do research into new potential markets for Peak’s product
- You will report to the Business Solutions Consultant, and help them to manage customers deploying pilot tests with Peak and partners under discussion
- You will work closely with all major stakeholders (Product, Tech, Data, Design, Marketing) to help fine tune our B2B product, helping to articulate client needs in the most efficient way.
You will need:
- A strong academic background, with at least 2 years completed of a degree (ideally in business or a related area).
- The right mix of Commercial and Analytical skills, combining excellent verbal and written communication with a strong analytical mind.
- Strong attention to detail, process-driven and good organisational skills with an amazing ability to multitask and prioritise on the fly.
- To be tech savvy; and
- Fluent in English with excellent written communication skills and ideally fluent / native with at least another language (French if possible)
- Initiative. You must be able to multi-task and get a lot done with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Why you should work with us:
We are an ambitious company, so we aim high in everything we do. We believe we can have a real impact on the world. We recognise that to do this we need to be open to new ideas and to challenge one another every day to ensure real personal and professional growth. Ultimately, we care about each other and we know that we will succeed as a team (it’s why we make time to play pool, board games and video games together). In our view, ambition, openness and teamwork are the surest way to achieve our amazing goals. 2018 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leading brain training service and expand into new verticals.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility in a safe environment and grow a lot!
- Relaxed and fun work environment with a pool table, board games, PS4 + PSVR for use anytime;
- Breakfast and snacks provided all day along with a fully-stocked drinks fridge.
To ensure GDPR compliance, by applying to this role you are accepting to communicate your personal data to Peak including its research department for research purposes.