Chief Medical Officer (Contract)
Peak's mission is to boost people's wellbeing in a smart way. We make digital products that add value to your world and help you enjoy life more. Founded in 2013, Peak has grown quickly, producing Peak - Brain Training, the number 1 brain training app on mobile, downloaded over 50 million times globally. Peak - Brain Training was chosen by both Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as a leading example of smart mobile technology. 2019 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leader and expand into new verticals.
This Chief Medical Officer role will lead the Medical, Science and Research strategy for the company, defining and executing the clinical and regulatory plan to bring to market engaging and accessible Digital Therapeutics (DTx) solutions and enhance the scientific background behind the current company’s Digital product portfolio.
This role will start out as a contract role with the view to going permanent as the role progresses.
The daily responsibilities of the role of Chief Medical Officer will include:
- Help prioritise the Digital Therapeutics Product roadmap and Go to market for Peak..
- Define and drive the quality and regulatory strategy for the company. Implement Peak’s Quality Management System according to the requirements from the main regulatory bodies (FDA, CE, MHRA)
- Own the company’s clinical validation process for considered DTx products (randomised controlled trials, observation studies)
- Lead the team of Neuroscientists
- Become the dedicated spokesperson / ambassador for the company on all Medical / Science related topics and most Senior point of contact for regulatory entities
- Medical Doctor with an entrepreneurial profile
- Substantial industry experience with a successful track record in a novel therapeutics area (Medical Devices, Digital Therapeutics, Digital Health)
- Experience / Specialist in Health Data Regulation (FDA, EMA…) and clinical trials
- Active network in the Neuroscience community, Pharmaceutical and / or Health Tech industry
- Experience and knowledge in fields related to Mental Health / Neuroscience preferred but not compulsory
- Working from home flexibility. We believe in giving people full autonomy in how they want to organise their days;
- Relaxed and fun work environment with a pool table, board games, PS4 + PSVR for use anytime;
- Freedom and support to organise and participate in knowledge exchange events and charity activities;
- 2 day hackathons every other month to work on personal or group projects;
- Breakfast and snacks provided all day along with a fully-stocked drinks fridge