Motion Designer & Illustrator
Peak’s mission is to help the world spend their time better using tools and technique borrowed from education, neuroscience and gaming. We make products that add value to your world and help you enjoy life more. Founded in 2013, Peak has grown quickly, producing Peak – Brain Training, the number 1 brain training app on mobile. Our app was chosen by both Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as leading example of mobile technology. Peak has been downloaded more than 30 million times and we have players in hundreds of countries across the globe. 2019 will be another exciting year for the business as we build on our success and expand into new verticals.
We are looking for a creative designer to support the User Acquisition and CRM teams.
You will be proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects and have a passion for communicating impactful, effective marketing messages across multiple channels. You will collaborate closely with our Design and Growth teams, coming up with new concepts, illustrations and animations for our marketing and user acquisition campaigns.
You’ll have an active role in shaping our CRM and UA creativities, and help better define our brand along the way. This is a particularly interesting opportunity for someone who believes creatives can really make the difference in attracting users (as we do!), and is eager to put it to test.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, in particular, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
- Proficiency with Sketch
- Basic experience in creating CRM campaigns, in-app and email.
- Basic knowledge of the main social platforms and channels (Facebook / Snapchat / YouTube / TikTok)
- Great time management skills
- Knowledge of the app economy
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines and with limited resources
- Great communication skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with paid acquisition
- Experience making social, web or paid creative banners (static and animated)
- Experience delivering campaigns in multiple languages
- Basic HTML + CSS skills for template editing purposes
Please include your portfolio with your application.
- Working from home flexibility. We believe in giving people full autonomy in how they want to organise their days;
- Relaxed and fun work environment with a pool table, board games, PS4 + PSVR for use anytime;
- Freedom and support to organise and participate in knowledge exchange events and charity activities;
- 2 day hackathons every other month to work on personal or group projects;
- Pension and health insurance, sporting allowance;
- 25 contractual days holiday plus bank holidays; and
- Breakfast and snacks provided all day along with a fully-stocked drinks fridge.