QA Tester (contactor)
Peak’s mission is to boost people’s wellbeing in a smart way. We make digital products that add value to your world and help you enjoy life more. Founded in 2013, Peak has grown quickly, producing Peak – Brain Training, the number 1 brain training app on mobile, downloaded over 50 million times globally. Peak – Brain Training was chosen by both Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as a leading example of smart mobile technology. 2019 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leader and expand into new verticals.
Peak is looking for a QA Tester who will be working with our iOS and Android development teams to conduct manual mobile testing.
You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs as well as writing test plans and executing them. Your input will influence our product development, from the requirements gathering stage to deployment. You will work within a collaborative team who are all dedicated to creating a world-class product and user experience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Identify, verify and record bugs in our mobile applications.
- Perform various types of testing to an agreed standard to prepare a high quality application for deployment.
- Create, implement and maintain test plans that ensure exhaustive testing of all our mobile products.
- Collaborate with developers in an agile environment to improve overall product quality.
- 1-2 years experience as a software QA tester or similar role.
- A solid understanding of mobile apps and the underlying technology behind them.
- Strong prioritisation skills, with the ability to gauge the relative significance of bugs.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Passionate about gaming and mobile apps.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience specifically in mobile QA testing on iOS and/or Android native applications.
- Knowledge of or experience using JIRA to record and track bugs.
- Experience with deployment using CI tools (e.g. Jenkins, Bitrise etc).
- Practical use of Postman and Charles Proxy for API and proxy checks.
- UI automation testing knowledge.
WHAT YOU GET
- Working from home flexibility. We believe in giving people full autonomy in how they want to organise their days;
- Relaxed and fun work environment with a pool table, board games, PS4 + PSVR for use anytime;